Everything you need for the perfect indoor golf experience
DIY – Do It Yourself simulator enclosure
EASY SETUP WITH HIGH QUALITY
The DIY simulator enclosure has been developed with focus on the private golfer.
€ 7.500,00 ex. VAT
Slut i lager
World Wide Shipping
The simulator enclosure consists of:
- Specialized aluminum enclosure (410 x 200 x 280 cm, w x d x h)
- High end hitting screen with trim kit and mounting parts
- Putting grass footprint inside simulator enclosure (400 x 200 cm)
- TeeGrass hitting area (200 x 150 cm) which can accommodate a regular tee
- Special made side and ceiling canvas with easy-to-mount velcro strips
- OERT/impact location light (black)
- Professional and easy-to-follow manual
Shipments will be 2 boxes of 200x15x15 cm weighing 50kg each, a grass roll of 200x50x50 cm weighing approx. 40kg and a box with canvas, hitting screen and light.
The aluminum frame and full side + ceiling protection is produced in house at IGP to allow for the best quality and ease of use.
Assembling the frame itself will only take 1-1½ hours for two people using our professional manual.